Input D1 on the module measures the temperature of a chamber with a temperature sensor. Control loop takes feedback directly from the input D1 and signals output OUT1 on the module to switch the heater that heats the chamber and OUT2 to cool the chamber as needed.
- The signal from the input D1 is used as feedback to the control algorithm.
- The signal from the OUT1 controls the heater by signaling when the heater should be ON for ON – OFF control or how long it should be on.
- The signal from OUT2 controls cooling by signaling, when the chiller should be ON.
- Enter names for inputs, outputs to make the application easier to understand.
- Sensor calibration is possible.
Main website: www.topkodas.lt
Model: GTalarm v2