Input D1 on the module GTalarm2 measures the temperature of a chamber or oven with a temperature sensor. GTalarm2 monitors the temperature from the input D1, which is also used by the control loop as feedback for heat control. When the temperature goes out-side the normal range defined by the user-adjustable, alarm set points, OUT1 energizes an audible alarm and an indicator lamp to get the operator’s attention.
- The signal from Input D1 is the one the GTalarm2 monitors against the alarm set point.
- The signal to the output indicates when the alarm has occurred. The alarm message could be send to the user in case of temperature alarm whether or not there is an output attached
- The output could drive external devices as shown in this example.
- Enter names for inputs, outputs to make the application easier to understand.
- Sensors calibration is possible
Model: GTalarm v2